Homeless Resource Network, Inc.
2221 2nd Avenue
Columbus, Georgia 31902
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Description:
Volunteers are needed to:
- Prepare and distribute hygiene packages
- Assist staff with client mail
- Client storage
- Basic receptionist duties
- General maintenance and janitorial duties
- Assistance with information technology and keeping the computer systems running is always a need.
If a volunteer has an interest and is willing to be trained the volunteer can work with clients at another level. This is particularly interesting for a volunteer that is interested in social work, sociology, counseling, social service, or nonprofit organizations.
A non-judgmental attitude, an open heart and a sense of humor - working with the issue of homelessness is not for the faint of heart. Must also be able to work in a very busy environment.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 2 - 4 p.m.
Closed on Wednesdays with the exception of special projects.