1316 Wildwood Avenue
Columbus, Georgia 31906
Derik Roberts, Executive Director
To empower students to impact their culture with integrity for life through positive peer pressure.
- Older students present classroom sessions to younger students on topics such as drug use, sexual abstinence, stress, self-worth, parents, friends, etc.
- Hold monthly big events and training events.
- Sponsor an optional Bible study.
- Weekend retreats three times a year.
- Assist in administrative needs.
- Plan and execute projects and events.
Must be willing to sign & keep a contract promising to model a lifestyle of integrity and to abstain from drugs, alcohol, tobacco and sexual activities for one year.
Office open Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Event times: 1-2 events per month (usually week nights or weekends); 2-4 hours per event.