The Food Pantry at CSU
Would you like to help the Food Pantry at CSU?
1. We have an online giving campaign that will go directly to purchasing items for our students in need!
2. You are always welcome to donate items to be used for distribution to our students!
Donations can be dropped off to the Center for Servant Leadership and/or the Schuster Student Success Center at any time. Please just call Cortney at 706-568-2286 to arrange a time that works best for you.
Our Amazon Wish List of most needed items list can be found here. (If you are not able to purchase these items on Amazon itself for any reason, items like the ones we have listed here purchased from any retailer would be greatly appreciated.)
Getting help from the Food Pantry is as easy as 1, 2, 3 for CSU students...
1. To determine your overall needs, click here to fill out a request online.
2. You will be notified by someone in the Center for Servant Leadership when your items are ready for pickup. Please note on the application how you would like to be contacted.
3. Pick up your items. The Food Pantry is located on the 2nd floor of the Schuster Student Success Center.
(We will also be doing curb-side pickup starting the week of March 30th on both Main and RiverPark Campus!)